Miyerkules, Mayo 30, 2012

III.Literature as a Platform in Education for Sustainable Development

           Literature results from the communications of thought and feeling through consciously organize language. It would help us to acquire new ideas about everything surrounds it.


         It help us to show our perception or in showing our emotions through poems and poetry.  


           For the teacher or as my professor it could helped him to know of what is my idea about this portfolio. It would benefit him by judging, criticizing  or appreciating my work, in order for him to know my opinion and have his advice or suggestions that could helped me to improve more my skills on this work. He could have also his observations and reactions about my work. 


           Readers could  get that something now to them through this work of mine. They would know the works or writes of every region of our country.


           They could also have their suggestions, observations and reactions that could helped them to improve also their skills and understanding or summarizing all thoughts of my work that they could use for their own and for the benefit of themselves.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento